BIRCH HILLS — Those who attended parties on Birch Hills’ Birch Drive on the night of April 10 are being told by the Saskatchewan Health Authority to be tested for COVID-19 immediately and isolate until April 24 at midnight, regardless of test results.
The alert of an increased risk of COVID-19 in the community of Birch Hills was issued by the health authority on April 16.
“In the event symptoms develop after your test, please immediately get re-tested as a matter of urgency,” the alert said.
The Saskatchewan Health Authority reminded Saskatchewan residents to strictly adhere to all public health orders and measures, including:
- Keep 2 metres away from others when in public and wear a mask.
- Limit gatherings and ensure gathering sizes do not exceed public health orders.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose, mouth or mask with unwashed hands.
- Stay home if you are unwell; seek health care services when you help.
- Regularly monitor your health for any COVID-19 symptoms.